Quran Summer Program
Jummah Prayer @ 13:30
Al-Nagashi Mosque & Centre Jumah Prayer
From Friday 28th of March we will be holding one Jumah prayer at 13:30pm.
The doors will be open at 13:00pm.
*It’s based on first come first served*
*Only entry for Brothers and Children above 12 but need to follow the safety measures in place.
* No sisters and children under 12 due to limited spaces.
*Remember to bring your own Prayer Matt and Facemask.
*There is no access to Wudu facilities. Please make sure you have wudu before coming to the masjid.
*There is no access to Toilet facilities due to covid 19.
*We need volunteers to help and support the masjid with the jumah prayers.
If you are available between 11:30 and 14:30 then please contact Imam Abu Moath on 07503679115.
For more information please visit us on www.emca.org.uk.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (emcauk).
EMCA Matrimonial Marriage Service
DONATE GENEROUSLY TO YOUR Al-NAGASHI MOSQUE & CENTRE
With a lockdown in place, our regular donations have reduced substantily.
The hard work that we have gone through to bring Al-Nagashi Mosque & Centre (EMCA) to where it is may be at risk without your monthly regular donations.
We need your financial support and are asking you to donate generously each month to pay for the monthly fixed expenses until we open our doors again and run our services.
Please donate generously to support the Mosque & Centre.
May Allah protect us all during this pandemic.
Eritrean Muslim Community Association UK
EMCA is a charity, which was founded in 1989 to meet the social, welfare and cultural needs of the growing number of eritrean immigrants to the united Kingdom, EMCA serve a large number of eritreans and non eritreans in london
Following the advice of the scholars, and working closely with Mosques and Islamic centres in London, we are taking a careful, gradual approach. We are closely monitoring information about the continued spread of Covid-19.
We started to provide the 5 daily prayers including Jumahs with very limited capacity.
Those who cannot gain access to the Mosque to pray in jama’ah due to the limited capacity, insha’Allah, you will get the same reward.
Please follow the following instructions and guidelines when coming to the Mosque after re-opening:
- The doors will open 15 minutes before the prayer. Worshipers must leave as soon as the prayer finishes; you can do your Sunnah at home or in your workplace.
- Anyone with any symptoms of Covid-19, or who has been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone with Covid-19, must not come to the Mosque.
- Social distancing and other requirements for safe operation have reduced our initial capacity. Once this limit is reached, no one else will be admitted to the Mosque for prayer.
- During this time of limited capacity, only those local to our Mosque who can walk here should come for prayers.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be admitted.
- Anyone over the age of 70, or anyone whose health makes them vulnerable, must not come to the Mosque at this time.
- To be admitted you MUST:
- perform your Wudu before coming to the Mosque.
- bring your own prayer mat
- bring a bag for your shoes (you must keep your shoes with you at all times)
- wear a face mask at all times
- Entrance and exit will be from the main gate only, to control the number coming into the Mosque. Outside the Mosque you must observe social distancing.
- Hand sanitizers will be available; you must use these on entry, and before and after touching any surfaces.
- Use only the marked prayer spaces in the halls, to maintain social distancing.
- There should be no socialising in the Mosque; it is only opening for congregational prayer. Shaking hands, hugging and other contact must be avoided.
- The Mosque will be closed between prayers, and will not be available for individual worship.
- The opening of the Mosque and the restrictions will be kept under daily review. Any changes will be notified using our website and social media.
- We urge our community to follow the guidelines and abide by the instructions of our stewards.
We will need everyone’s cooperation in these challenging times. May Allah ﷻ help us to keep our Mosque safely for our community